Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Friday Menu

According to this personality test, my type is E.N.F.J.  E. for Extroverted, N. for iNtuitive, F. for Feeling, and J. for Judging. My results put it in words like "I'm distinctively extroverted, moderately expressed intuitive personality, slightly expressed feeling personality, and moderately expressed judging personality."
I looked up the word "extrovert" and dictionary.com defines it as being out-going which makes sense for me.  I make decisions with my intuition so that part makes sense.  I expected my feeling personality to be higher than intuitive and judging because I care about other people and I use my emotions on many occasions.  Having a judging personality really surprised me.  I don't consider myself as a judging person.  I always thought that when people are judging it has a negative connotation behind it.  Is there a positive connotation for a judging personality?  Overall this test was really fun and I hope that we do more of these in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment