Friday, October 14, 2011

Quarterly

Well this quarter wasn't that great of a start in terms of consistent reading.  I changed books three times and now I think I'm reading a book that I'm fully into.  It's been hard to blog about my independent reading because I don't know what to say.  I'm not very good at explaining things in a long elaborate way.  In person usually I'm very concise and straight to the point so I'm clear with people.  I am usually a good writer in terms of an academic standpoint, but when it comes to opening up to what I think or how I feel about things, it's extremely hard.  At the beginning of the quarter, I thought the blogging wasn't going to be an issue for this class; now I reconsider that thought.  Next quarter I'm really going to crack down on blogging so I don't get another "F" on blogging on Powerschool.

No comments:

Post a Comment